Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: PLEASE!!!!! I need help making sure I bought a authentic item! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Angry

    I bought a old version of Felicity's guitar off ebay-well it came today-it looks nice put there is something about it. I need some help! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] This guitar has a red and white sticker on the bottom back that say's
    "made in china for" and then there is a little oval with thing looking like a fish? and then " authentic models hanmade" I am completly confused! there is no american girl or PC sticker. The guitar did come with the "orginal white box and band" box does look authentic. I also have additional pics of the guitar. I would really appreciate any help any one might have-is this guitar a knock off? Here is the link to the auction below-



    link

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks authentic to me. But I'm no expert I've only seen other pictures.

  3. #3
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    here is a link to what the sticker looks likesticker the pics are not of my guitar but some that i found on ebay of anouthe guitar that was for sale. I also included a pic of the black piece where the strings stay on-you notice that the ends of it curl down instead of up that I see on almost all of the guitars? I am wondering if there were several versions that were manufactured????? or is it a fake?? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never seen an accessory that was a counterfeit. So no worries. Looks authentic to me, but I do not have the PM guitar. Someone here must have it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm.... I am stil not sure.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    Someone here must have it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts EXACTLY

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is authentic.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ninasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks authentic to me, aside from the weird sticker.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you got yourself a keeper!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •